Hamburg Association for Social and Cultural Anthropology
The “Hamburger Verein für Ethnologie“ introduces itself
- Promotion of communication between staff, alumni and students of the institute
- Dissemination of ethnological knowledge and research results, also outside the University
- Development of new applications for practice
- Promotion of research at the Institute for Social and Cultural Anthropology at the University of Hamburg
- Support of anthropological activities in and around Hamburg
- Publication of the institute's journal “Ethnoscripts”
The annual membership fee of the Hamburger Verein für Ethnologie e.V. amounts to
- € 12,50 for alumni, students, unemployed persons
- € 25,00 for normal membership
- € 50,00 for institutions
To become a member of the Hamburger Verein für Ethnologie e.V., you can download the membership application as a PDF file, print it out, fill it in and send it to the address mentioned on the right-hand side.
We also appreciate your one-time donation, which you can transfer - as well as the membership fee - to the following bank account at the Volksbank Hamburg:
Hamburger Verein für Ethnologie e.V.